Monday, September 30, 2013

What Is Art?

What is art actually? I think every person has different ways of explaining what art is. My way of seeing it can be totally different from yours. This I think is one of the good things about art, you can always discover new things, because other people have other perceptions than you.

Art can be a song like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2-1u8xvk54 This is art to me.

What I think art is:
Art is what you make it.
Art is something that makes you feel good inside.
Art is a beautiful way of expressing feelings and meanings.
Everybody can make art, they just have to find their own way of doing it.
Art will always lift you up.
Seeing something familiar in a new way.

Do you agree? If you don't, that's great!
Do you have any song you think is art?


- Mathilde

No comments:

Post a Comment