Monday, September 23, 2013

Letter To The Editor

Dear Editor

A few months ago I started at a new school, Bjergsted. It is a great school actually, but there are some things that bug me.

I would like to air my view no something that really annoys me: Outside the classroom we have some lockers, one each. The people who need to place their instruments inside of them have the largest ones. That is fine with me, but personally I think the other lockers are way too small, and I have one of the little ones. I can barely get all of my schoolbooks inside. I could really wish I managed to get my backpack into the locker too, but I do not have any chance at all.

When I am going outside of the school I do not want to bring with me the backpack, but sometimes I have to because I do not want to leave it unattended. When I can not manage or do not bother to take it with me, I have to take the mac and lock it inside of the locker, and then I put the backpack in the classroom or outside. Sometimes when I do this I forget that I do not have the mac in my backpack, if I need the mac in the next class I have to run out and get it, and that is quite stressful.

With this letter I want people to think of the size of the lockers when new schools get built.

It is hardly possible to built anything if frustration, bitterness and a mood of helplessness prevail.
Lech Walesa


Yours faithfully

-       Mathilde, 15, student, Stavanger



No comments:

Post a Comment